We are far from the bustle of city life where our location is perfect for adventure-seekers, for families, and locals looking to have a stay-cation. Surrounded by water and cedar lined shores, this is your paradise for relaxing on the patio, taking in the boats and gorgeous sunsets. For those wanting something fun to do, you can dip your toes in the water and enjoy swimming in the lake two-feet from your room. We encourage you to bring your kayak and paddle around Gore Bay (or beyond), go hiking to the East Bluffs, or enjoy biking or walking down the boardwalk across town. The possibilities of adventure, enjoying great food, and relaxing are endless and up to you!
Photo Credit: From one of our guests, Chuck Stelzner
We don't want you worrying about the small details of your trip, we have that taken care of! From free wifi, and the spectacular views, you just have to arrive here safely and enjoy what we have to offer.
*If you require an earlier check-in, please call us at 705-282-3375 and we will do the best we can to accommodate, however it is not guaranteed.
For reservations who are arriving later then 8:00pm we will need to make a special arrangement, please Contact Us
What We Offer With Our Stay, ALL Guests Enjoy:
- Enjoy our newly renovated rooms which all include a king-size bed, bedding from Linens & Lavender, and local art from Whyte Online Gallery. We have one handicap accessible room, with a roll-in shower
- Attached in all rooms is a private, renovated bathroom
- Energy Efficient mini fridge (so you can bring some snacks and beverages)
- Free WIFI and cable television
- Free coffee and tea in room, so help yourself!
- USB plugs on the beside lamps and desk lamp in your room
- Free parking
- Breathtaking views of the water and nature surrounding the town of Gore Bay, sunsets...and you might even see some deer!